Please join us in Singapore to attend the Global Migration & Wealth Management Southeast Asia conference.
In contrast to our previous editions of the Investment Immigration Summit (IIS), Global Migration & Wealth Management will go beyond examining, comparing, and contrasting the immigration industry’s investor programs and processes. It is purposely designed to take the discussion one step further and address the pertinent issues of tax, re-investment strategies, estate, wealth, and succession planning. All are vital considerations when a foreign investor is planning to reallocate their key assets and family members to a new jurisdiction.
Hosted in Singapore, the event will have a special focus on the Southeast Asian foreign investor, namely ethnic Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino’s, as well as expats currently residing in the country.
Some feature topics include:
- The symbiotic relationship between wealth management, tax/estate planning and citizenship by investment in the age of transparency.
- Overview and updates on the global investment migration programs
- Global banking and wealth management practices
- Exploring Opportunities and Mitigating Threats from the EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Package
- The Common Reporting Standard – country by country
We invite you to be a part of Global Migration & Wealth Management, whether it be presenting, sponsoring, or attending, to get involved today.