Derren Joseph is:
1. A Partner in Hayden T Joseph & Co. (DBA “Advanced American Tax”) with offices in the US, UK and Singapore
2. A member of the International Tax Team at Moores Rowland Asia Pacific, with over 30 offices in 11 Asian countries.
3. Managing Partner at HTJ Capital LLC
In term of education, Derren is an EA (Enrolled Agent – license # 00100858-EA) who has been admitted to practice before the IRS and is an associate member of the American Institute of CPAs (#7920958). He has 2 Masters degrees in Economics, a Certified Diploma from ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in the UK), done Executive Education with Columbia Business School, and completed Advanced Tax coursework at both New York University and the University of London.
Finally, Derren enjoys writing and giving seminars.
1. He’s had his views published in the Singapore Business Review, Forbes Asia, the American Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia, the International Business Structuring Association (in the UK), Offshore Alert and the (Trinidad) Guardian.
2. He has given seminars on tax issues in the U.S., Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, The Philippines, Hong Kong and the Caribbean.