Mehron P. Azarmehr is the managing attorney of the Austin-based Azarmehr Law Group (ALG) and leads the firm’s EB-5 practice group. He will be speaking at the Global Migration & Overseas Wealth Management on 26-28 June 2018 in Singapore. Download the programme here. Limited seats available. Book now!
For more than twenty years, he has represented multinational businesses in the field of immigration law. Mr. Azarmehr has represented individual EB-5 investors since 1996. During this time he has represented Regional Investment Center and individual clients. He is has provided presentations regarding the EB-5 program in China, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Vietnam and other countries.
Mr. Azarmehr has been practicing law in Texas since 1992. He first served as an Assistant Attorney General with the Texas Attorney General’s office; then from 1996 to 1998, he practiced immigration law at Gardere & Wynne, L.L.P. in Dallas, Texas.
He is admitted to practice in Texas and before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, and the U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Texas. His professional activities include: State Bar of Texas; American Immigration Lawyers Association; State Bar Foundation Fellow; Past Chair, State Bar of Texas, Environmental Law Section; Past Associate Editor-in-Chief, State Bar of Texas, Environmental Law Journal.
His publications include:
• Immigration Options and Procedures for Healthcare Workers, Business Immigration Law: Strategies for Employing Foreign Nationals (2010-12).
• Natural Resources Damages Under CERCLA Sec. 107: How the Liability Rules Differ Between Actions for Natural Resource Damages and Response Costs, 21 Environmental Law Reporter No. 10 (1992).
• Status of Joint and Several Liability under CERCLA after Bell Petroleum; 24 Environmental No. 5 (1994).
• CERCLA Joint and Several Liability in the Fifth Circuit after Bell Petroleum, State Bar of Texas, 25 Environmental Law Journal No. 1 (1994).
His recent and upcoming presentations include:
• Investment Based Immigration Presentation
• Singapore, Malaysia – April 19, 2016
• Jakarta, Indonesia – April 20, 2016
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – April 22, 2016
• Hanoi, Vietnam – April 14-15, 2016
• Creative Solutions for Immigration and Recruitment, Austin, Texas – February 23, 2016
• Mergers & Acquisitions: What Talent/Human Resource Professionals Need To Know, Austin, Texas – January 26, 2016
Mr. Azarmehr graduated from the University of North Texas with Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Science in Economics and from St. Mary’s University School of Law with Juris Doctor. He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Farsi.